domingo, 22 de agosto de 2010

Diptyque L'Ombre dans l'Eau solid.


How do you read. Coupled to a solid perfume from Diptyque. Who would have said it would test a fragrance and use it daily to replace mine? Well they have succeeded. I was hooked with Diptyque L'Ombre dans l'Eau solid. A monísima black box, perfect to carry everywhere, that is driving me crazy.

When they sent me to try not to like think it was enough to leave my fresh green tea fragrance by Bvlgari. If ... I revealed my neighborhood. I've been using it for 10 years and sometimes I awards night or at special events, other fragrances, but what of Diptyque is spectacular. This is a clean fragrance, but durable. Of those that make you feel beautiful. There is something special, not how to describe it, but the fact I change my fragrance I think this says much about it.


Maybe it's the mixture that contains: Rose petals and leaves of blackcurrant ... On a bed of leaf sap blackcurrant aroma gives off a plant, very green, merge the notes of bergamot and mandarin, deliciously softening foliage. Fresh and sparkling, Damascus roses envelop the senses. This mouthful delicately floral becomes persistent and is topped with the contribution of ambergris and musk. Do not tell me that is not spectacular?

What I like is that you have taken the fragrance into a solid. I thought it was expensive but not blatantly so. Worth 33 euros. I think it's a good Christmas or birthday gift.

As for the idea of solid perfume is not new. Diptyque returns to his roots as he started making pasta fragrant. If we see beyond the idea is not new, were born four thousand years ago, and what you tell me Diptyque became popular in the 20s, when they were called "concrete".


How perfume is made like this?
The solid perfumes echo procedures maceration and extraction of flavorings. De Grasse to India, the creation of "ointments" Scented performed in the same way: immersed in a fatty substance naturally give him flowers perfume. It's a long process, which requires daily renewal filtered and flowers, to obtain a concentrated perfume wax ... once achieved, simply combine it with alcohol so that the scent alive.


What scents can I find? Two. The one I have cited, L'Ombre Dans L'Eau, and Philosykos, another mythical signature fragrance. They say of this second, if you want a gift or a present, which is an evocative memory of a happy holiday in Greece ... Philosykos caught in its fragrance throughout the fig tree roots, the milky sap of the fruit, the trunk, but especially the freshness of the leaves at different stages of growth. The white cedar, which provides continuing and reinforcing the trail fragrant, further enhanced his solar character.

Anyway ... it's hard not get caught so if you are not for expenses and gifts ... neither you look ... and remember that I warned you, so that Forewarned is forearmed.

Where to Buy Diptyque: 91 446 51 21
Web: www.diptyqueparis.com






¿Cómo se elabora un perfume de estas características?
Los perfumes sólidos se hacen eco de los procedimientos de maceración y extracción de los aromas. De Grasse a la India, la creación de “pomadas” perfumadas se realizaba de la misma manera: sumergidas en una sustancia grasa, las flores le ceden naturalmente su perfume. Es un proceso largo, que exige filtrados y renovación diaria de las flores, hasta la obtención de una cera concentrada de perfume... una vez conseguida, basta combinar ésta con alcohol para que el perfume cobre vida.



No hay comentarios: