domingo, 31 de octubre de 2010

It all started when I went to sephora to buy one of the fragances

It all started when I went to sephora to buy one of the perfumes of the collection of Marc Jacobs patiserie, Pomegranate. They gave me a perfume sample sooo funny, so beautiful with such an incredible packaging (yes, I can not help but notice these things ^_^), I had to teach for which you have not seen it, it is curious, really.

And with all this, as I said, I will talk about the perfumes I've used, because the truth, I'ma bit Rarita this item ... And while I share opinions with you:)

So here anything, I'll start:

http://buscatuperfume.blogspot.com/



The sample that I wanted to teach is this: Womanity by Thierry Mugler.



The top is body lotion. Like a plastic bag. Curious, but nothing unusual.

The funny thing is the perfume. As you can see, the mini shows and anteción calls from afar: stuck in a clear plastic, with another piece that at first glance, do not know what it is.




Once you open the plastic, you see that the perfume has, in relief, the face of a woman. And also the plastic piece that a thread is to put it over, and to hang the mobile / wallet / bag ...




And to continue with the sights, we see that, perfume, instead of spray, or "hole" normal, roll-on!

Of course, comes with "instructions", which obviously I did not see until they had discovered all by myself hahaha.



I love it! Bravo on the sample design Womanity, really ^ _ ^ Awesome



The oddest thing about this is that ... Besides being nice, I liked the smell ^ _ ^ Now, I only had 5 Prefumo than in the past, not ... 6 or 7 years (say, since I choose haha). So i decided that my next perfume would be this. Probably for Christmas or so.

BUT, by chance, last night, my uncles, who had been traveling in Copenhagen, I brought a sweatshirt precious gift I Brown (L) KBH (Copenhagen), and ... Yes, a bottle of perfume! Not knowing that I liked, I wanted it, or anything ... hahaha. What a surprise, fully matched ^ _ ^ was an incredible coincidence:)

And really, the bottle is ... UNBELIEVABLE .... Pink and silver.




The cap is a cap ... It's like a ring attached to a chain ...







And the bottle ornaments, metal, with the woman's face carved ... Precious
The truth is that the bottle weighs a ton ... Hahaha

Besides being refillable, comes with a carry case, if, as the umbrella haha, to fit in your bag / suitcase / etc without scratching ...




All details ... I love to take account of so much ^ _ ^



And nothing, along with perfumes ...
The only ones I had, I liked to repeat in the final years, adding this latest Womanity, were these ...




Euphoria - Calvin Klein. Right now I have the limited edition bottle of Crystalline, which is decorated with floral prints and Swarovski crystals for that I brought my mother in Turkey (in 2007, which is empty, obviously), and the miniature, which I am sorry to use. The rest have been pulling. It is the perfume that I have repeated more times.



Rock & Rose Couture - Valentino. I used it so many times. I love the smell of roses:) (also empty jiji).



Miss Dior Cherie - Dior. My favorite. (Yes, empty.)



Miss Dior Cherie L'eau - Dior. Nothing to do with the previous. I love, especially for summer. My second favorite haha.




Le Bateleur - Dolce & Gabbana. Yes, that is male. But I love it! A discovery, yes sir ^ _ ^



Pomegranate - Marc Jacobs. A huge bottle at a great price. A pleasant smell, perfect for everyday ^ _ ^



Ah! And when I started wearing perfume, wearing Ralph by Ralph Lauren haha.


"You, you are loyal to a scent? "Perfume you change each time you finish a bottle? Or are you weirdos like me and you a hard time finding a suitable perfume? What perfume do you prefer? tell me tell me







































No hay comentarios: