miércoles, 20 de octubre de 2010

¿En dónde se pone perfume Niurka?
More playful and less hair, and photographed with Niurka.


In addition to modeling for us and give us the sole of his head bald as a new look at besides rid of the long nails, Niurka told us her beauty tips, the type who likes to wear lingerie and surgery has been done .

What kind of underwear you wear for a romantic encounter?

The best is to buy the gentleman is going to have a romantic encounter.

I believe every part of the magic that arises in the family, all must be born of an illusion between the two and I'm usually in favor of either the man who will buy the lady what she wants to see post.

What areas do you like to wear perfume?

As an unusual place is the little thing because it would burn but I echo everywhere.

Would you like to wear underwear when wearing tight clothing or is it better to natural?

I usually do not use underwear because I like to feel free. When I use jeans, mostly, I do not like to get out underwear.

Do not use nor support, which I use daily decorations are extremely beautiful and I like that look because they are beautiful.

I like to feel my body tight, tied up, I like soft, light clothing that adheres to my body.

Are you for or against surgery?

In favor of course, but I think there is time for everything.

I am a successful woman because I liked, I know, because I do lots of exercise and because I have 42 years and I love to show it off because there are many girls of 20 who would like my body.
http://buscatuperfume.blogspot.com/

What surgeries have you done?

The bust and when I gave birth by Caesarean section to my third son, I have three: 19, 15 and 7 - when I gave birth to Emily, two years my surgeon gave me a semi-lipeptomía to fade the scars left me the three C-sections.


No hay comentarios: