sábado, 19 de diciembre de 2009

What perfume do you recommend for women?

Best Answer - chosen by who asked
in particular I like my favorite sweet aromas or the most popular are:
yenifer lopez new, be. Delisious, CocoChanel mademoiselle, Chan and Paris Hilton.

everything depends on the type of woman and you want to print or elsewhere is the fragrance that will represent you


if it's something more cheerful fragrance with floral aromas and fresacas
if you want something more executive and more sensual scent without actually penetrating the ends
and if you want something more intimidating than leave an essence in woody aromas in the air



I recommend Cy.zone those are very good and not expensive, I have 3 and it smells very rich, "GIRLINK" smells delicious and leaves you a scent k when you get home if you still smell like you had just put the will not smell like other!


Specifically I could not recommend that being male, but what if you think it should be, because it should be a subtle scent, feminine, nothing loud or vulgar, with a perfume so, you left your path something nice about you.

I always use, White Diamonds by Elizabeth Taylor, to me it smells very rich, very nice and not a very strong odor.
A Top Contributor is a member of the community who has shared some of his knowledge in a particular category.
A Top Contributor is a member of the community who has shared some of his knowledge in a particular category.

for winter sweet aromas of flowers and benches in the summer - no wonder brands - go to a perfume and proba same as you remain in your skin - so

for I am always hearing him man but the names of the perfumes of my friends
and are the
Paris Hilton
halloween
Liz Claiborne Curve

♥ ♥ by Sorani Sorani


My favorites are:
Lust for Sex in the City
Fantasy by Britney Spears
Lolita will Pika
or 1 weeks ago
1 Rating: Good Answer
or 0 Rating: Bad Answer
or Report Abuse
*

*
Alexandra H by Alexandra H

No hay comentarios: