miércoles, 16 de diciembre de 2009

frangance - perfume: Avon’s latest team up with a celeb, has produced In Bloom

In Bloom

Avon’s latest team up with a celeb, has produced In Bloom, a fragrance co-created by Reese Witherspoon. I generally don’t think of Avon as a source for fragrances (how do you check them out if there’s no store to smell that at?), but I’ve been seeing some good ones from them. Check out the review I did for Patrick Dempsey’s Unscripted – that one still get’s my pulse racing when my husband wears it.

In Bloom is my kind of fragrance, a soft floral with just enough depth. I’m also digging the understated bottle: a squat glass bowl shows the golden fragrance and is topped by a sculpted glass blooming flower. The fragrances notes are:

Top: peach tea leaves and greens

Heart: star gardenia, magnolia, night blooming jasmine

Base: woods and amber

Where does Reese fit into all of this? She said, “In developing In Bloom, I found myself drawn to the scents of my childhood in Tennesse. We had a great big magnolia tree in the backyard and it’s that beautiful white blossom that inspired the perfume.”

We all wear a fragrance differently, as our particular body chemistry changes the scent. On me, the original scent gave way to the earthier wood and amber notes after applying it. For me it lost the lighter florals – the part I liked best – when I applied it to my skin. So spritzing it on my clothing, helped keep my body heat from changing the scent.

Wanna try it for yourself? Contact your local AVON rep and ask if she has any samples.

No hay comentarios: