domingo, 25 de octubre de 2009

ADRIANA CAROLINA HERRERA Fragrance Expert

Although it has the same name as his mother and works in the same world, Carolina Adriana Herrera (40) has the talent and enough style to differentiate themselves from the famous designer Carolina Herrera. I love movies, but now is heading to the area of the company's perfumes. He was also the last image campaigns. Before launching the new fragrance for men CH Men in Buenos Aires, Clarin chatted with Women.

Remember the time when you entered the showbusiness?

It was at age 16 as an image of one of my mother's perfume. The funny thing is that ten years later, in a very spontaneous, I joined Carolina Herrera in the area of perfumes.

How would you define the first fragrance created: 212?

He is young, energetic and urban. It is inspired by the wonderful city of New York. We wanted to create a fragrance that had a very strong personality, but both represent timeless values.

The world of fragrances is more exciting than fashion?

Both are exciting, though I get more attention fragrances. I find most mysterious and romantic.

Experts say that in the future, people will invest more in fashion perfumes.

The interest in fragrances has increased in recent years, but not see it as a substitute but as complementary fashion. My mom always says he's invisible most important accessory for a woman. I think, of course, that for men too.

What is the best tip to choose the fragrance that goes with each one?

I believe everyone should wear a fragrance according to your personality. You have to like and make you feel good. It's personal.

What is your favorite perfume?

CH, our latest fragrance.

How is the man Henderson?

Elegant, masculine and sophisticated. Her natural elegance is innate. It is also adventurous, optimistic, and authentic. And he has a great sense of humor.

And how is the new fragrance you created for them?

Woody and floral with hints of leather.

Your style is so praised to dress like your mother. How would you define it?

I'm more casual than her. I love fashion but do not follow the latest trends to the letter. Soil combine items of different makes and seasons. I love Carolina Herrera CH and NY but TopShop, Zara, Mango and HM.

What do you have in the locker room?

A bit of everything.

Where do you buy clothes? You live in Spain, but travel a lot.

Buy a lot in NY it is the city I know best, but in Madrid there are many stores that I love.

Were several times in Buenos Aires and one of your sisters live in Argentina. What do you like fashion Argentina?

The truth is that I know very well the fashion in Argentina. I like Maria Cher. Whenever I go, I visit your store.

You had much to do with the creation of the CH line of accessories. How does define and how important are accessories in the closet?

I love all the accessories, especially handbags and shoes. They are important. Always put the finishing touch to any outfit.

You have three children, how you organize and work?

Try to organize well and I am aware that it is impossible to be a superwoman. Everything has its place and time, but more importantly for me is still my family.

You have the same name as your mother, work at the company and yet these clearly separated from it. What is the secret of your success to be one in Carolina Herrera Carolina Herrera?

My mom and I have many things in common, but we are also very different. My mother always jokes and says that true Carolina Herrera I, since she adopted the surname when she married my dad. I'm just trying to be myself without thinking of Carolina Herrera as a trademark. Of course, something Carolina Herrera influence me, but she as a person and not as a mark.

No hay comentarios: