jueves, 8 de abril de 2010

perfume - parfumu - parfum - fragance - fragancia : Why us crazy smell?

http://buscatuperfume.blogspot.com/

Why us crazy smell?

To this question, they did yesterday in El Pais Semanal, respondents answered very willingly and admitting that yes, the smell of your partner is unique to them.

Everyone knows that this influence in all pheromones, those substances that generate and serve to seduce and attract the opposite sex.

Ana Milan, actress and presenter, said that "1,000 men could identify with her eyes closed" and that "I smell drives me crazy because it only belongs to him ...".

Another of the respondents, this time a man answered more poetic, but equally carnal: "Because it is unlike any other. Magnificent female smell! Craving the smell of cinnamon and nutmeg mixture. This fragrance that heat intensifies summer and cold of winter does not dissipate ... " .

And third, which I loved, said: "Personally, it makes me and draws me the smell of freshly showered body, and body sweat. I smell her hair, her neck, I love snuggling into his chest and smell over and over Once, passing around his waist and lose myself sniffing around every corner of your body. Poque if something crazy, it's the smell of your skin. "

Everyone was a hymn to the smell of your partner, because it attracts, seduces them and gives them what they perceive as desire.

But it remains, I was told yesterday. Over time, even though you love your partner, if there is no desire, the coupling of the odor disappears. You are not your fancy when you identify yourself, if you're still identifying it.

No hay comentarios: