jueves, 22 de abril de 2010

‘Outspoken’ About Her New Fragrance

While some details of Fergie’s first signature scent remain under wraps, the singer is getting loud about the scent’s name: Outspoken. “I didn’t want to call it Dutchess, or Glamorous, or Fergalicious, or something that I’ve already done,” she explained to WWD at an Elle magazine party celebrating her May cover-girl status. “I didn’t want it to be so cutesy. I wanted it to be strong and empowering, something that represents me as a whole woman, a fearless woman.” And her husband, Josh Duhamel, is another outspoken fan of the Avon scent, which mixes notes of starfruit, tuberose, jasmine, and passion flower with base notes like black leather and smoky vetiver. “I didn’t like what she was wearing before, but I never told her,” he admits. “But this is good. It just works with my nose, I think.” Outspoken by Fergie will launch in September for $28 a bottle. –Katherine Kluznik Rentmeester

No hay comentarios: