miércoles, 23 de junio de 2010

perfume - parfumu - parfum - fragance - fragancia : special ocassion

http://buscatuperfume.blogspot.com/

Summer’s here and what better way to beat the heat than with some chic summer perfumes? A talk with some young girls revealed that they have eclectic tastes in the perfumes they use. What was interesting to note was the sheer knowledge the girls had to offer on this subject and the number of perfumes packed in their vanity case.

College student Natasha, for example, prefers the good old Davidoff Coolwaters. “I use it throughout the year.” On the other hand, Urvashi Singh, a lawyer with UTV, loves collecting perfumes and has over 20 in her collection. “I love all of Elizabeth Arden’s creations, and my favourite is Sunflowers, primarily because it’s summery and feminine.”

Model Carina Chhetri swears by Hugo Boss Femme and Burberry, as they are floral and sweet-smelling and perfect to wear on a hot summer day.

For 25-year-old Ramola Joshi, it is a mix of perfumes depending on her mood. “For a casual date, I use Tommy Girl.

However, if I’m all dressed up, I either use Chanel No. 5 or John Galliano. And for those special occasions, I use Cacharel’s Anais Anais or Cashmere Mist by Donna Karan.”

However, some others like journalist Divya Dandona like to stick to just one perfume. Her choice is Calvin Klein’s Escape. “I’m a complete evening person and Escape perfectly complements my personality.” From flowery to sweet to musky to sporty, the city’s girls definitely seemed to have a nose for fragrance.

No hay comentarios: