miércoles, 2 de junio de 2010

Paris Hilton has unleashed a new fragrance upon the world: Tease.

Paris Hilton Tease
http://buscatuperfume.blogspot.com/

Did you know this is her tenth fragrance? I am not lying when I tell you that I had not even registered that she had any eau de Paris on the shelves. I must have skipped that aisle at Wal-Mart. (For the record, that is not a Wal-Mart diss. I love Wal-Mart. You may find me in its aisles.) In any case, our favorite socialite channeled Marilyn Monroe for the Tease campaign. “I got to dress up like my idol Marilyn Monroe, and we ended up with some great photos,” Hilton explained, “She’s always been such an inspiration to me.” Personally, Paris is my inspiration. Tragically, she doesn’t know I exist. But what does a tease smell like? Fuji apples, white peach nectar, and “warm sands.” Purchase at your own peril, people.

No hay comentarios: