domingo, 14 de marzo de 2010

perfume - parfumu - parfum - fragance - fragancia :This is about the smells that transport you to other times.

This meme is to mention a perfume or fragrance that will bring you a nice memory, and if you want, share your space with all your readers, to nominate the blog you sent and send it to seven blogs of your choice.



And is that as I had in a recent post on the perfumes for the home, Linari signature "fragrances accelerate our senses, awaken feelings and memories, ultimately may eventually cause a magical effect" and is completely true. But this is only applicable to home scents, as commented in the post, but in perfumes that remind us of times, people or times in our life that automatically transports us so special that smell is part of our life.

In my case so special is that perfume Agua de Loewe, my parents gave me before starting college and that it's been a few years ... The fact is that still use it, but I can not help that every time I use this essence so natural, fresh and crystal clear recall my many wonderful moments in those years ... I also love classical aesthetics, but as modern and futuristic at the same time. Now you know one of my secrets.


For if not you know it is a unisex scent, which together makes sense to relate it to the hot springs, baths and spas, with the luxury of its spaces, the elegance of simplicity and fine materials like glass, metal and stone its purest form.

The output of the aroma of Sicilian bergamot combines with the uniqueness of the exotic accent of yuzu, and mandarin, creating a bright and original chord. At its heart converge note floral, woody and slightly spicy contributing nobility and elegance of composition, while the modernity of the notes of Ceylon tea and mate, it emphasizes its character 'water pool'. The fund woods of cedar and sandalwood, along with the wealth of the note covered and white musk round off the persistent nature of this sensual fragrance and distinctive, unique and suitable for any time of day and season.

I'm passionate about the shape of its bottle, which is based on the top of the classic glass bottles of water. The cylindrical neck completes the elliptical base, merging into soft curves and ergonomic suggesting a drip of water. The nuanced finish evokes the steam from the hot springs and contrasts with the brightness of the metal cap. This, as a key or tap minimalist staples also recalls the closure of the old bottles of mineral water.
I can not stop talking about his case, which I keep several copies (I love, I do not know why I can not get rid of them). It is inspired by the Roman mosaics, which were built of cubic blocks of stone, and that the Romans also used to construct the walls of their baths and bathrooms. This reproduces the style of a natural stone mosaic composed of hand-cut cubic shaped craft.





No hay comentarios: