jueves, 21 de enero de 2010

perfume - eau - fragance - fragancia - parfumu - profumo - parfüm - 香水 - : The new fragrance from La Prairie, warmth all day

http://buscatuperfume.blogspot.com/

La Prairie

La Prairie

I never imagined that this signature perfume and cosmetic products, La Prairie, I would like it so much. I present, La Prairie Silver Threads, a sweet fragrance all day.

Constance Georges-Picot is the perfumer who created a trio of fragrances: Life Threads Silver, Gold and Platinum. I use Silver, and if the rest smell the same, are worthwhile. They say the three scents correspond to the status of women, so if you use Silver, for me to "a romantic state, full of dreams and aspirations." I think that fits this description with my life right now.

Bring in late summer early autumn, if we can fit a date on the calendar this season and I am told, in department stores is one of the best sellers in perfumery. You know the scent matching gift makes him a Luxury Gift fledged.

Gold and Platinum are different. The former is more caramel, vanilla, pink pepper, most spices. While the latter is more floral, more mature, say, with notes of jasmine, violet, pink, leather, cardamom, iris, vetiver, patchouli ...
What smells

It's like sweet, very soft. It is not heavy, I would say I can take all night or all day, as you wanted, but did not talk at any time. Your notes:

* Departure: green leaves, bergamot golden.
* Heart: lily, pepper, Indian jasmine, orange flower, ylang ylang.

* Depth: sandalwood and vetiver, musk, moss peppered.

Lasts all day, at least one working day to eight hours. While it is true that when you use the vaporizer not a blow hits you, you sniff it and the site where you are, as if gradually divest the sweet aroma. Although Carolina Herrera says it is not elegant.

The packaging is completely transparent, a rectangular container lined and embossed with severe forms. When making wooden picture is not appreciated, but true. If I had to put a note, would put a remarkable high almost outstanding.

I'm not tired, I am not heavy, he accompanies any lifestyle because it is a classic perfume that we should wait and move as you care. I do not know if light is the word, but I think so.
More Information | Life Threads

No hay comentarios: