lunes, 14 de febrero de 2011

Today I have been researching on perfume solid, because it strikes me that they can carry the scent in a can * Q *





Today I have been researching on perfume solid, because it strikes me that they can carry the scent in a can * Q *

I found several internet looking for, especially in L'Occitane (which by the way, which side is the brand, but what good are their products!)

On the one hand, we have this, green tea, I've had several colonies and scents of green tea and the truth is that it is a smell that I love, is so refreshing!


On the other hand, we have this, from cherry blossoms, I called a lot, have to smell great!:
And then I found other more rare, as the bergamot tea:


As for other brands of solid perfumes, I have to highlight those of Lush, which has a huge range of products also are very good. I especially like the vanilla (as the colony that I'm using now!)

Well, keep looking for mine ^ ^
While I can always go through the powder perfume Paloma Picasso, that's where you see it, was a gift from my grandmother * v *

No hay comentarios: