miércoles, 9 de febrero de 2011

By becoming a single user of perfumes to geek, I've noticed that sometimes I can not understand a perfume.

May be distinctive, can be good, but somehow escapes me. I can not remember or create you an image to use as a mnemonic exercise. http://buscatuperfume.blogspot.com/


Before I just did not have stopped to smell a perfume for the second time as well. Now however it is somehow a matter of pride. And I think I've found a way to really know a perfume as well.

I discovered this summer when I had to live in the same house with someone who had a bottle of shower gel 212 Men. At first I said, "Well, use a perfumed gel." Then I started thinking that this gel smells a little strong. And at the end of the holidays I felt like telling her that her shower gel suck!! A vanilla wafers in the process of putrefaction. I know that does not exist, but it smelled like that. Of course, this perfume I've learned.

To check, I bought the gel Coco Mademoiselle. He was remembered as a nice perfume, but I could not understand if I like it or not. It is not like me. It has a metallic character, as cold and snacks, but beautiful. As a beautiful woman, but evil.

The final test I did with Dior Homme. I knew this perfume I like, so I bought the gel to see if I still like it that way. And I have to say yes. It lacks a bit of substance, base, yet I can abuse the fragrance without causing headaches or me or around me. I mean, I lather two or three times does not hurt anyone, right? :-)

That's how I discovered that the shower is a great site for the study of perfumes. Therefore, instead of perfume samples I would love to receive samples of shower gels of the respective perfumes.

I wonder what alternative ways of knowing you have discovered a scent :-)

No hay comentarios: